CUI provides a number of payment options to suit your personal needs.
Pre-authorized payment is the most convenient and popular way to pay your CUI bill. Benefits of signing up for the CUI Pre-Authorized Payment Plan include:
- Avoid line-ups to pay in person
- Eliminates time and cost of writing cheques
- Saves money on postage fees
- Avoid late payment penalty charges
- Pre-scheduled withdrawal allows for simpler budgeting
- You are welcome to apply OR discontinue at any time
To sign up for the CUI Pre-Authorized Payment Plan, click here.
For changes to your account information, contact a Customer Service Agent by email or call us at 403-207-7284.
To cancel your CUI Pre-Authorized Payment Plan, click here.
Online Banking or Telephone Banking
You can pay your CUI Utility Bill through your financial institution’s telephone banking or internet banking services. This is available at most financial institutions in Canada. Payment is usually received within 48 hours.
Please note: payments made directly at your financial institution are not received automatically by CUI. This process can take up to 10 days for CUI to receive payment. Allow sufficient time for payment to be applied. Payments will be applied at the date of receipt at our office or our bank.
For tips on how to find us with your online bank, click here.
Payment can be made by cheque or money order at:
#403, 320 West Creek Drive, Chestermere, Alberta T1X 0P7
To ensure that your payment is processed correctly, please include the remittance stub (or copy of) when mailing your payment. If your account is in arrears and you are mailing your payment, please phone us at 403-207-7284 or email us to avoid collection action or possible service disconnection.
Alternatively, you can pay by cheque or money order, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at the dropbox on the pole outside of the CUI office (3rd party service fees may apply).
Credit Card Online
Please note, an account will need to be created and payments may take 3–5 business days to process. A Plastiq service fee will be applied (2.5% for credit cards). CUI does not receive any portion of this fee – it is a 3rd party service fee. Watch this video to learn how to set up an account.
Prefer to receive your bills via email rather than mail?
Sign up for Electronic Billing through 3-easy steps:
- Download the form here
- Submit the completed form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at #403, 320 West Creek Drive in the 24/7 drop box
- Open and view your monthly e-bill on your computer
* Please ensure you check your junk mail box for your bill and move it to your inbox* Most mail services eg. hotmail only store junkmail for 10 days.
Important Note: Payments received after the due date are subject to penalty. Please allow sufficient time for your payment to reach our office by the due date to avoid late payment penalties and possible service disconnection.