All currently available positions with CUI will be posted here. If you are interested in applying for a position, please send us an application stating the position you are applying for. Please include your resume, cover letter and three references.
We only accept applications for current employment opportunities; however, please check back often for new available positions.
CUI is a fast-growing utility company in Chestermere.
Our Vision: A leader in stewardship through the innovative delivery of essential services in Alberta.
Our Mission: A trusted community partner stewarding precious resources and delivering safe, efficient utility solutions – everyday.
- We make sure everyone is able to get from home to work and back safely
- Responsible to the shareholder, community, environment
- Every single team member is dedicated to a thoughtful/meaningful customer experience
- We are collaborative – with our industry, community, peers and staff
- We are innovative – we make big things happen
- We do the right thing
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (“CEO”), the Executive Assistant handles a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and, working independently, prioritizes effectively and ensures high levels of confidentiality and discretion to the CEO and Board of Directors.
Duties and responsibilities:
CEO Administrative Support – 50%
- Coordinates and manages the CEO’s schedule.
- Compiles and composes communication and correspondence on behalf of the CEO.
Board Support and Liaison – 15%
- Responsible for all aspects of convening Board meetings and Board Committee meetings including scheduling and minute taking.
- Organizes and supports Board Orientation Program, including developing, coordinating and compiling orientation materials.
Management Team Liaison – 15%
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Management Team; attends and is responsible for all aspects of convening Management meetings.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
Other Duties (as required) – 20%
- Order office supplies (including kitchen and bathroom supplies, any furniture and computer requirements etc.).
- Act as primary contact with landlord for any office issues (e.g. lights, heat).
- Liaise with janitorial contracts (cleaning services, carpets, windows, air testing, locksmith, etc.).
A comprehensive job description will be provided to short-listed candidates.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume to the attention of Human Resources: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.